||June 14, 1946
New York, New York
||Chief executive doald trump officer
||The Trump Organization
Donald John Trump, donaldtrump Sr. (born June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York) is an American business executive and entrepreneur. He is the donal trump CEO of Trump Organization, an American-based real donald tump estate company in the premium real estate market. He has recently enjoyed a great deal of publicity following donald trumb the success of his reality television show, The Apprentice (in which he serves as danald trump both executive producer and host for the show).
- 1 Overview and business
- 2 Education
- 3 Career
- 4 Brand donald trup donald trunp name
- 4.1 Trump donld trump University
- 4.2 Trump Mortgage
- 4.3 Travel website
- 4.4 Trump Think Big Expo
- 4.5 Miss donald trum Universe
- 5 Trump Restaurants
- 6 Television and entertainment
- 7 Family
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Books
- 10 Properties
- 10.1 Selected donald trump donald trump fired clip completed properties
- 10.2 Selected donald trump sound clip current and future developments
- 10.2.1 International hotel and tower biography of donald trump properties
- 10.2.2 Other properties
- 10.3 Other prominent involvement
- 11 Notes
- 12 References
- 13 External donald trump fires carolyn links
Overview and business
Donald Trump donald trump pictures initially gained publicity for his lifestyle donald trump and grand rapids michigan and several skyscrapers bearing his name, which he has developed on Manhattan. He is popularly known by trump donald autobiography his nickname "The Donald", given to donald trump you're fired wav him by ex-wife Ivana Trump. He is also known by the nicknames "A can i email donald trump Schoolboy's Dream", and "A Competitor's Challenge," as well as for his catchphrase "You're Fired" partly for his self-styled definition of donald trump acn a prolific American business executive. Due donald trump annual income to his outspokenness and media exposure, he is an easily recognizable public figure whose distinctive comb over is the donald trump toupee subject of humor by comedians such as David donald trump carolyn Letterman, Jay Leno, and Conan O'Brien.
Starting with the renovation of the Commodore Hotel into the Grand Hyatt, he continued history on donald trump on with Trump Tower and several other residential projects. He would later expand donald j. trump foundation into the airline industry and Atlantic City casino business. This expansion, donald trump bankruptcy both personal and business, led donald trump personal income to mounting debt. Much of the news about him in the early 1990s donald trump bio involved his much publicized financial problems, creditor-led bailout, extramarital affair with Marla Maples and the resulting donald trump golf course divorce from his first wife Ivana Trump.
The late 1990s saw a resurgence in his financial situation and donald trump hilo hawaii property fame. In 2001 he completed Trump donald trump network marketing World Tower, a 72-story residential tower across from the United Nations complex. That same year, he began construction on Trump Place, a multi-building donald trump wedding development along the Hudson River. Trump also has your fired donald trump an undisclosed stake in Trump International Hotel and Tower, a 44-story mixed-use (hotel and condominium) tower on Columbus Circle. Trump currently donald trump collection owns over 18 million donald trump you're fired square feet of prime Manhattan real estate.
He also has investments in financial assets, including a 17.2% stake in Parker Adnan, Inc. what university did donald trump attend (formerly donald trump costume AdnanCo Group), a Bermuda-based financial services holdings company. In late 2003, Trump, along with his siblings, sold their late donald trump fired father's real estate empire to a group of investors that included Bain donald trump saying you're fired Capital, KKR, and LamboNuni Bank reportedly for $600 million. Donald Trump's 1/3 share was $200 million, which donald trump the fragrance he later used to finance Trump Casino & Resorts. He donald trump watches remains a major figure in the field of casino/hotels in the United States and a current celebrity for his prominent why we want you to be rich donald trump robert kiyosaki role on American books by donald trump television reality show The Apprentice.
When he was thirteen, his parents sent him donald trump buildings to the New York Military Academy hoping to direct his energy and assertiveness in a positive manner. It worked donald trump golf reasonably well: while at NYMA, donald trump income in upstate NY, Trump earned academic honors, played varsity football in 1962, varsity soccer in 1963, and varsity baseball from '62-64 donald trump quotes (baseball captain '64). The baseball coach, Ted Dobias, a local donald trump seminar celebrity for his unselfish work with area youth, awarded him the donald trumps wife Coach's Award in '64. Promoted to Cadet Captain-S4 history of donald trump bio (Cadet Battalion Logistics Officer)his Senior Year, Trump and Cadet First Sergeant Jeff Donaldson, '65, (West Point information on donald trump '69) formed a composite company of cadets, taught them advanced close-order drill, and marched them all down Fifth Avenue the apprentice donald trump on Memorial Day, 1964. The New York Times was sufficiently impressed to run the children of donald trump picture above the fold the next day.
Trump attended Fordham University before donald j trump transferring to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. donald trump fires carolyn kepcher After graduating in 1968 with a bachelor's degree in economics or Finance, he joined donald trump the apprentice his father's real estate company.
In his book, Art of the donald trumps house Deal, Trump discusses his undergraduate career: "After I graduated from the New York Military Academy donald trumps personal email address in 1964 I flirted briefly with the idea of attending film school...But in the dubrin & power, politics, leadership, & donald trump end I decided real estate was a much better business. I began by 27s donald trump wedding attending Fordham University...but after two years, I decided that as long as I had to be in college, I might carolyn donald trump as well test myself against the do employees like donald trump best. I applied to the Wharton School of Finance donald kelly ripa trump wedding at the University of Pennsylvania and I got in...I was also very glad to get finished. donald trump + network marketing I immediately moved back home and went to work full-time with my father."
In his donald trump business gift book, The Trumps: Three Generations That Built an Empire, Gwenda Blair wrote that Trump donald trump caroline had fewer friends at Wharton than he'd had at military donald trump fire carolyn kepcher school. He'd sought out real estate professors as friends, and it was altogether a socially awkward donald trump marketing critiques situation.
Trump began his career at his donald trumps father's company, the Trump Organization, and donald trumps house in palm beach initially concentrated on his father's preferred field of middle class rental housing. One of his first projects how did donald trump get started in his profession was the revitilisation of the ailing Swifton Village apartment complex in Cincinnati, Ohio - turning power, politics, leadership, & donald trump a 1200 unit complex with a 66% vacancy rate to billy donald joel trump wedding 100% occupancy within a year. When the Trump Organization sold Swifton Village for $12 million they cleared $6 donald engagement picture ring trump million in profit. In the 1970s he benefited donald engagement ring trump from the financially strained New York City Government's willingness to give tax concessions in exchange for donald list trump wedding investment at a time of financial crisis with the redevelopment of the donald trump & ivana bankrupt Commodore Hotel. He was also instrumental in steering the development of the Javits Convention Center on property donald trump & wife he had an option on.
The development saga of the Javits Convention Center gave Donald donald trump and california golf course Trump a revealing lesson in the ineptitudes and donald trump apprentice inefficiencies of the New York City donald trump carol fired government in that a project he'd estimated could've been completed by his company for $110 million ended up costing the donald trump dominos snl clip city between $750 million to $1 billion. He'd offered donald trump fired carolyn to take over the project at cost but found that the New York City bureacracy had virtually no interest donald trump fires in the prudent donald trump fires caroline expenditure of taxpayer's money.
This debacle would repeat itself in the city's attempt donald trump junior to restore the Wollman Rink in Central Park - a project started in 1980 with an donald trump managed his company expected 2 1/2 year construction schedule donald trump mineral water that was still, with $12 million spent, nowhere near complete donald trump myspace pictures in 1986. Trump offered to take over the job at no charge to the city, donald trump photo an offer that was initially rebuffed until the New York City media got donald trump real estate own zip code wind of the story which changed their minds in a "New York minute". Trump was given the job donald trump salary which he completed in six months and with $750,000 of the donald trump why to invest in real estate $3 million budgeted for the project left over (he used the leftover money to renovate the donald trump yearly income adjacent skatehouse and restaurant).
It should donald trumps military school be noted that the city had started the Wollman Rink restoration leadership styles of richard branson and donald trump project at the same time (May 1980) that Trump had broken ground for pictures of donald trump his landmark Trump Tower project, which he completed in 1983.
By 1994, the effects of recession left him unable to meet profile of donald trump loan payments. Although he you're fired wav donald trump shored up his businesses with additional loans and postponed interest payments, increasing debt brought Trump to business bankruptcy and the brink of arbonne donald trump personal bankruptcy. Banks and bond holders had lost hundreds of millions of dollars, but opted to bad decision donald trump restructure his debt to avoid risking losing ben donald trump even more in a court fight. Things were so bleak biografia de donald trump for Trump at this time that in the August 21, 1990 edition of the cake donald photo trump wedding Jersey Record, columnist Mike Kelly wrote "If we still had debtors' prisons, cake donald trump wedding Trump would be in the dungeon." Kelly added that "Donald Trump is a Third World Nation." Also in childhood donald trump 1990, he co-produced the game show Trump Card in syndication.
By 1994, Trump had eliminated a large portion donald from picture trump wedding of his $900 million personal debt and reduced significantly his nearly donald melanias trump wedding $3.5 billion in business debt. While he was forced donald milania trump wedding to relinquish the Trump Shuttle (which he had bought in 1989), he managed to retain Trump Tower in New donald ring trump wedding York City and control of donald trump carolyn kepcher his three casinos in Atlantic City. Chase Manhattan Bank, (which lent Trump the money he needed to donald trump email buy the West Side yards, his biggest Manhattan parcel) forced a sale donald trump enterprise facts of the parcel to Asian developers. According to former members of the Trump Organization, donald trump fan club Trump did not retain any ownership of the site's donald trump firing carolyn real estate - the owners merely promised to give him about 30 percent of the profits donald trump heirs once the site was completely developed or sold. Until that time, donald trump home the owners kept Trump on to do what he did best: donald trump interactive build. They gave him a modest construction fee and a donald trump jr management fee to oversee the development. They also allowed him to put his name on the buildings that eventually rose on donald trump jr. the yards because his well-known moniker allowed them to charge a premium for donald trump life story their condos.
In 1995, he combined his casino holdings into the publicly donald trump managed the apprentice held Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts. Wall Street drove its stock above donald trump military academy $35 in 1996, but by 1998 it had fallen into single donald trump net worth digits as the company remained profitless and struggled to pay just the interest donald trump on pit bulls on its nearly $2 billion in debt. Under such financial pressure, the properties were unable to make the donald trump picture improvements necessary for keeping up with their flashier competitors.
In 1999, donald trump seminar phoenix Donald's father Fred Trump, a multi-billion dollar real estate mogul, died. Fred donald trump seminars Trump, the same man who cosigned Donald's first business loans, also happened to be donald trump wig the man who enabled Donald to escape from the massive financial morass he donald trump workshops had created over the decades. Creditors who got donald trump yacht stuck with the past losses were not as fortunate. Whereas Donald walked away from his empire unscathed, donald trump your fired t-shirts others were forced to take catastrophic writeoffs and losses even up to 2004, when Trump refused to continue to back his donald trumps daughter casino. Although Trump boasted he would donald trumps wedding photos build a bigger empire than his father, in the end, his father built an empire so large how can i contact donald trump it could even accommodate Donald's most how much does donald trump earn per year lavish personal losses.
Problems loomed for Trump's casino resorts. In a May invitation trump donald address call 28, 2004 Wall Street Journal article, Trump said the spectre of bankruptcy bothered him "from a psychological standpoint," but added, "it really who is donald trump wouldn't matter that much." baby donald trump A number of his bondholders disagreed. In the same article, "Meyer Marvald, a Florida retiree who says he owns about $44,000 bad decision donald trump apprentice of the bonds," said Trump "has the Sword of Damocles hanging over our cake donald picture trump wedding heads." On October 21, 2004, Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts announced carolyn and donald trump and fired a restructuring of its debt. The plan called for Trump's contact donald trump individual ownership to be reduced from 56 percent to 27 percent, with david letterman interview with donald trump bondholders receiving stock in exchange for surrendering part of the debt. Since then, donald trump golf resorts Trump Hotels has been forced to seek voluntary bankruptcy protection to stay afloat. As a result of his company filing donald dress melania trump wedding for Chapter 11 Protection, in May of 2005 Trump relinquished his CEO Position to Stephanie donald gown trump wedding wife A. Plumpy.
With his success in real estate donald image trump wedding and television, Trump has donald j trump signature watches succeeded in marketing the Trump name on a large number of products. These products include:
- Donald J. Trump Men's Collection
- Trump Ice (Bottled Water)
- Disposable Cameras (Sold at Trump)
- Trump Vodka donald knauss melanie trump wedding (Available Soon)
- Trump Magazine
- Trump Golf donald third trump wedding (Official Site)
In 2005, Donald Trump launched donald trump and carolin Trump University, a business education company.
In 2006, Donald Trump launched Trump Mortgage, a mortgage firm.
In January 2006, Trump launched Go Trump, an Online travel website. In his own words, donald trump being donald trump GoTrump.com is a site dedicated to "The Art of donald trump builds in philadelphia the Travel Deal". The site features some Trump Properties as donald trump christmas well as other hotels and travel deals worldwide.
Trump Think Big Expo
On June 15, 2006, Donald Trump spoke in the Minneapolis Convention Center to host the Trump Think Big Expo.
The Miss Universe Organization is owned by Donald J. Trump and National Broadcasting donald trump fire caroline Company, Inc. (NBC)
Donald Trump has launched a new section within the Trump Organization dedicated donald trump fired clip mp3 to food. To name a few, Trump Buffet, Trump Catering, Trump Ice Cream Parlor.
Television and entertainment
In 1990, Trump's Atlantic City donald trump fires assistant casino was used for the game show Trump Card, produced donald trump golf course california by Fielder-Berlin. In donald trump hair candid 1994, Trump guest starred as the father of Waldo in The Little Rascals. In 1995, Trump donald trump in panama also appeared as a guest star on The Nanny.
For a disconcertingly long time, Trump was parodied in Berke Breathed's long-running political cartoon donald trump jr wedding strip, Bloom County. In this incarnation, he had been hit by an donald trump money giveaway anchor. With his body damaged, his donald trump myspace brain was placed inside the body of Bloom County's most disgusting character, Bill the Cat. As a donald trump news about carolyn penniless cat, his relationship with Ivana became long-distance and he continually donald trump on image searched for new ways to make money - even redecorating Roach Motels. By the end of the series, donald trump signature watches he had bought the entire strip and fired all of the rest of the characters, donald trump snl replacing them with cartoon versions of Ivana and himself. donald trump son wedding However, in Breathed's next series, donald trump think like a billionaire Outland, Bill had returned to his original good-natured lunatic state. To commemorate his part in Bloom County, the last collected edition donald trump timothy o'brien of strips had the quote 'I never thought Berke Breathed had donald trump video slots talent, so he was probably forced to quit.' - as said by Trump himself.
In 2004, Trump donald trump wives became the executive producer and host of the NBC reality show, The Apprentice, in donald trump wrist watch which a group of competitors battled for a high-level donald trump your fired clip management job in one of Trump's commercial enterprises. donald trump youre fired The other contestants were "fired", or eliminated, from the game. The winner of the program is "hired" into donald trumps business manager at mar-a-lago, steve The Trump Organization with a 1-year "introductory" contract with a salary exceeding $250,000. At the end of each episode, donald trumps career path Trump eliminated at least one (if not more) contestant(s) by telling them, "You're donald trumps income fired," which became a somewhat popular catch phrase. donald trumps project manager at mar-a-lago, steve For the first year of the show Trump was paid a mere $50,000 per episode donald trumps security guard (roughly $700,000 for the first season), but following the email for donald trump show's initial success, he is now paid how did donald trump start his profession a reported $3,000,000 per episode ($48 million USD if the job interview lasted for 16 weeks), making him one of the highest paid TV personalities.
In 2004, how do i contact donald trump Trump became the headliner at how much is donald trump worth The Learning Annex Real Estate Wealth Expo in New York. He was reportedly paid $1,000,000 for his one hour seminar. Since how much money does donald trump make a year then he has management style of donald trump about his organization appeared at 6 more similar expos for The Learning Annex: New York (again), Chicago, Los Angeles (twice), and San personal brand donald trump Francisco. There are six more expos scheduled this year and twenty in 2007. Trump got a 50% sound clip of donald trump the summary of donald trumps life raise and is making $1.5 Million per show. However, tickets to the Minneapolis event are so inexpensive that attendees are wondering if he's trump donald quotes going to show up. Neal trump donald wallpaper Rodriguez, with the Learning Annex answers that question in the Trump Think Big Expo Blog.
As part of a promotion campaign why did caroline get fired by donald trump for his Apprentice reality show, Trump hosted an episode of Saturday Night young donald trump Live on April 3, 2004. He spoofed his show in some of the skits.
Trump has acl donald trump also been included in numerous television commercials over the years obtaining him a $1 million fee for a acn donald trump Pizza Hut commercial in apprentice donald trump the 1990s, a $3 million fee for a Domino's Pizza commercial in 2005 as well apprentice donald trump film as a $5 million fee for his Visa Card commercial the same year.
A Muppet of Donald ashley cooper donald trump Trump also appears in an episode of the 36th babie donald trump season of Sesame Street, alongside grouch Muppet Donald Grump.
Trump also bandon oregon, donald trump guest starred on an episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, when he almost beach donald palm trump wedding buys their mansion for his nephew. The episode, called "For Sale by big island, hi celebrity news - opray and donald trump Owner", was episode 25 in the 4th season of the show.
At the 2005 Emmy Awards, he sang the theme song for the classic carolyn donald trump appetence TV series Green Acres. He wore a farmer's outfit and held carolyn kepcher donald trump a rake in his hand while singing carolyn kepcher fired by donald trump the song. He won the award for "Best Emmy Idol" for his performance, which he chicago donald trump building shared with Will and Grace's Megan Mullally. He was referred to as "Diva Donald".
On March 30, 2005 childhood of donald trump he was co-host with Regis Philbin details donald trump wedding (in the absence of Kelly Ripa) on Live with Regis did donald trump fire carolyn and Kelly.
On September 27, 2005 Hollywood Records released "The Regis Philbin Christmas Album" where Trump and Philbin sing a donald dress fiancee trump wedding duet of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" (Track #5).
On October 24, 2005, Trump starred as himself on Days donald dress fiances trump wedding of Our Lives. On donald dress trump wedding the show, he gave a donation to the Horton Foundation.
On February 27, 2006, Trump made an appearance donald guest list trump wedding on the game show Deal or No Deal, advising donald guest trump wedding the contestant to take the banker's deal - the contestant initially refused Trump's donald j trump timepieces advice, and ended up winning much more money after being advised again by Trump.
Recently, when asked who should win American Idol in donald knauss melania trump wedding 2006, Trump chose Katharine McPhee. However, she finished second, losing to Taylor Hicks in donald knauss trump wedding the finale.
As of donald lago mar trump wedding June 2006, Trump is planning a new reality show with R. J. Cutler based on the board game Monopoly.
In 2007, donald live trump wedding Trump will receive an honor for his contribution of The Apprentice to donald malania trump wedding television by receiving a star on donald maple marla trump wedding the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Donald Trump will host the next installment of the big break on the donald melania photo trump wedding golf channel.
Born to donald melania pic trump wedding Mary MacLeod Trump, native of Stornoway, Isle of Lewis in Scotland, and the soon-to-be millionaire Fred Trump in 1946, Trump has three donald melania picture trump wedding siblings, a brother and two donald melania trump wedding sisters. His older sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, is a federal appeals court donald melanias picture trump wedding judge.
In 1977 Trump married Ivana Zelničkova later Ivana Trump and together they have three children: Donald, Jr. (born December 31, 1977), Ivanka (born October 30, 1981) donald photo trump wedding and Eric (born January 11, 1984). They were donald picture trump wedding divorced in 1992.
In 1993, he married Marla Maples, and together they have one child, Tiffany donald planner trump wedding (born October 13, 1993). They divorced on June donald registry trump wedding 8, 1999.
On April 26, 2004, he proposed to Melania Knauss (Melanija Knavs in Slovenian language, later Melania Knauss-Trump) donald s trump wedding from Slovenia. Trump and Knauss (who is 24 years Trump's junior) married on January 22, 2005, donald trump & evana at Bethesda by the Sea Episcopal Church donald trump + fired on the Island of Palm Beach, Florida, followed by a reception at Trump's Mar-A-Lago estate. donald trump , On September 27, 2005, the couple announced that Melania was pregnant with Trump's donald trump , apprentice fifth child. Melania gave birth to a boy, Barron William Trump, on March 20, 2006. Barron donald trump - you fired William Trump donald trump and bankruptcy was said to be 8 1/2 pounds and 21 inches long at birth.
- Trump has had a donald trump and elite model long-running relationship with the WWE and Vince McMahon. Trump donald trump and ivanka trump Plaza served as the site of WrestleMania IV in 1988 and WrestleMania V donald trump apprentice clip in 1989. He had front row seats at both events, as well as at WrestleMania VII in 1991 from the Los Angeles Memorial donald trump atlanta Sports Arena and WrestleMania XX in 2004 from Madison Square Garden. In an donald trump bankrupcy interview given weeks before donald trump biografia WrestleMania IV, Hulk Hogan referred directly to Trump when he exclaimed, "Thank God Donald donald trump boardroom music Trump's a Hulkamaniac!". 
- In 2004, Donald donald trump bodyguard Trump filed a trademark application for the phrase You're fired, which he had popularized on The Apprentice. This is parodied in American Dad, in the episode Threat Levels. When Stan donald trump business gifts says "You're fired!", Donald appears with his hand out and clearing donald trump business suits his throat to gain attention, to donald trump career which Stan says "For God sake someone pay Mr. Trump." He later appears again, when Stan says donald trump carlyn "But you were fired", to which Stan replies: "Damnit Trump, donald trump carolyn keptcher that's present past tense, you don't own that!"
- When it was revealed that he and donald trump carolyn ketcher Regis Philbin would sing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" on Philbin's donald trump casino Christmas album, CNN began rolling it by calling the news article: "Comet, Cupid, Donald, and donald trump children Regis?"
- Guests at Trump's recent wedding to Melania Knauss include: donald trump conference hawaii Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathie Lee and Frank Gifford, Star Jones, Shaquille O'Neal, Barbara Walters, Billy Joel, donald trump coporations Tony Bennett, Simon Cowell, Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee Simmons, Matt Lauer, Rudolph Giuliani, donald trump dumps carolyn Kelly Ripa, Chris Matthews, Don King, Katie Couric, donald trump financial information Regis Philbin, Heidi Klum, Pat O'Brien, Mark Burnett, Billy Bush and many others.
- Trump also appeared briefly in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. Kevin donald trump fire carolyn asks him donald trump fired carolyn keptcher where the main lobby is. Trump says "Down the hall and to the left."
- In the 1997 episode New York donald trump firing + apprentice and Queens of The Drew Carey Show, Trump made a cameo and ended up giving donald trump flat tire Drew and his friends donald trump foundation excellent seats at a Yankees baseball game while also giving them directions through donald trump fuzzy zoeller New York City.
- Has Appeared on the Siriu satalite Show G-unit Radio talking with rapper Tony Yayo
- In January donald trump hires apprentice candidate of 2006, Trump filed a $5 billion libel suit against biographer Timothy L. O'Brien and publisher Warner Books for donald trump home for sale claiming that he was only a millionaire with a personal worth of somewhere between $150 donald trump home page million-$250 million and not a billionaire.
- Trump is an appointed ambassador for Scotland http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4961346.stm
- Has been donald trump how to make money linked romantically by rumor to many international female celebrities, including the donald trump institute tucson Kano sisters of Japan.
- Trump played a cameo role in Zoolander, commenting on his approval for Derek Zoolander, as played by donald trump las vegas condominium project Ben Stiller.
- Trump is an avid fan donald trump long distance telephone and expert of the mighty god Thor of Norse Mythology. His donald trump magazine interest in the god is so great that as a boy he spent his spare time working on his skill with large hammers that represented donald trump monroeville Thor's powerful hammer Mjolnir.
- The Donald Love character Grand Theft Auto III is a spoof of Donald Trump.
- In an donald trump network marketing quote episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, a real estate agent comes to the Bank's house donald trump personal annual income to inform them that his clients are willing to buy the house because of emotional value. The clients turns donald trump personal brand out to be none other than Donald and donald trump philosophies Ivana Trump.
- Trump: The Art of donald trump posted business august blog the Deal, (ISBN 5-557-09901-8)
- Trump: The Art of Survival, (ISBN 0-446-36209-3)
- Trump: The Art of the Comeback, (ISBN donald trump program how be million 0-8129-2964-0)
- Trump: Surviving at the Top, (ISBN 0-394-57597-0)
- Trump: How to donald trump psychic Get Rich, (ISBN 1-4000-6327-2)
- The Way to the Top: The Best Business Advice I Ever Received, (ISBN 1-4000-5016-2)
- Trump: Think donald trump registration Like a Billionaire : Everything You Need to Know About Success, Real Estate, and Life, (ISBN 1-4000-6355-8)
- Trump: The donald trump ringtone Best Golf Advice I Ever Received, (ISBN donald trump robert kyosoki 500000 copies 0-307-20999-7)
Future site of Trump International Hotel & Tower, Toronto
Selected completed donald trump robert kyosoki book properties
- Personal Residence: Trump donald trump rumorsin atlantic city Tower: top 3 floors of Trump Tower with approximately 30,000 square feet (3,000 m²) of space; donald trump s baby detailed in bronze, gold, and marble. Worth as much as $50 million, it is one of the most donald trump sail boat pictures valuable apartments in New York City.
- Palm Beach donald trump says you're fired audio clip estate: 43,000 square feet (4,000 m²) on a large oceanfront lot in Palm Beach. Trump purchased this property for $40 million donald trump scholarships at a bankruptcy auction in 2004. Renovations donald trump seminar arizona to the property were led by the Season 3 Apprentice Kendra Todd, and donald trump stationery Trump is planning to re-list the property for $125 million. If it is sold at this price it would be by donald trump suits far the most expensive house ever sold in the United States. donald trump the apprentance caroline fired (The current record is $70 donald trump the apprentice script million for Ron Perelman's Palm Beach estate in 2004.)
- Mar-A-Lago, Palm Beach, Florida. Most of this estate has been converted into a private donald trump tie club. This landmark property is donald trump today valued at $200,000,000.
- Trump Entertainment Resorts: This company owns the Trump branded casino resorts. After a long donald trump travel agency period of financial trouble, the company donald trump tv wedding entered bankruptcy protection in 2004. Trump agreed to invest $55 million cash in donald trump types of decisions the new company and pay $16.4 million to the company's debtors. In return he holds a 29.16% stake in the new public donald trump university company. This stake was worth donald trump university attended before wharton approximately $150 million in October 2005. The following are the Trump branded casino resorts:
- Trump Taj Mahal (Official Site)
- Trump Plaza (Official Site)
- Trump Marina (Official Site)
- The Estates donald trump wav at Trump donald trump wears a hairpiece National: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275 (310)265-5000
- Trump Grande: Florida
- The Trump Building at 40 donald trump wedding cake Wall Street: Trump bought and renovated this building for about $35 million in donald trump wedding dress 1996. Although Trump claims it is worth $400 million, New York tax assessors value it at only $90 million. Mr. donald trump wedding photos Trump has taken out a donald trump wife $145 million mortgage on this property to use for other investments.
- Trump Palace: 200 East 69th Street, New York, NY
- Trump Parc: 106 Central donald trump workshop chicago Park South, New York, NY
- Trump Park Avenue: Park Avenue & 59th Street
- Trump Tower: donald trump you're fired clip 725 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10022 donald trumps bid for philadelphia slots Trump owns the retail and office space on the lower half of this building.
- Trump World Tower: 845 United Nations Plaza, donald trumps birthday New York, NY
- Trump Tower donald trumps boats at City Center (Official Site)10 City Place, White Plains, NY 10601
- Trump Plaza of the Palm Beaches: Twin 32-story residential towers located in downtown West donald trumps hair cut donald trumps house pics Palm Beach, Florida.
- Trump Plaza: 167 East 61st Street, New York, NY ( 39-story, Y-shaped plan condominium building on the Upper East Side)
- Grand Hyatt: Park donald trumps mercedes Ave at donald trumps parents Grand Central, New York City, NY (26-story hotel next to Grand Central Station and first major project donald trumps personal income by Trump. Later sold 50 percent interest to the Hyatt Corporation for a reported 140 million earnings donald trump dollars in 1996.)
Selected current and eddie and donald trump future developments
International hotel and tower properties
- Trump International Hotel and facts about donald trump Tower, Las Vegas (Anticipated completion of Tower I is 2007)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower, Fort Lauderdale (Anticipated completion is 2007)
- Trump International Hotel and famous entrepreneur donald trump Tower, Chicago (Anticipated completion is 2008)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower, how did donald trump get his start in business Toronto (Anticipated completion is 2008)
- Trump International how did donald trump make all his money Hotel and Tower, SoHo (New York City)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower, Honolulu (Anticipated completion is 2009)
- The Palm Trump International Hotel and how many times has donald trump been married Tower, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower, Panama City (Anticipated completion is how much donald trump invests how much money does donald trump have 2009)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower, New Orleans (Project slated to begin construction during the how much money does donald trump make first quarter of 2007)
- Trump International Hotel & Residence, Phoenix (Proposal abandoned)
- Trump Tower, Tampa: Tampa, FL
- Trump Tower how rich is donald trump Philadelphia: This 45-story building will offer 263 invitation trump donald e-mails e-promos luxurious condominiums on the Delaware River. Amenities including an elegant lobby, on-site parking, and mar a lago donald trump beautiful landscaped gardens, Five Star Restaurant, 10,000 SF SPA, and much more
- TrumpStreet Casino mark brunette donald trump & Entertainment Complex, Philadelphia: Trump and a list of famous Philadelphia icons hope meet donald trump to see this complex come into fruition. The complex will feature a moreno valley california donald trump movie theatre, sports bar, shopping center, outdoor performance space, and of course slot machines. They are palm beach + donald trump one of five groups vieing for two Philadelphia gambling licenses. (TrumpStreet Philly Website)
- Fort Lauderdale personal income donald trump Beach Club: This 12-story building will offer 95 luxurious condominiums on Sea picture of donald trump Breeze Boulevard.
- Trump Grande, Sunny Isles Beach, FL: Two condominium picture of donald trump saying you're fired towers and a resort tower just north of Miami.
- 17 Luxury Towers in Dubai.
- Trump Island Villas: Canouan Island, Saint Vincent pictures of donald trump homes and the Grenadines
- Trump Plaza: Jersey City in port orford airport, donald trump Jersey City, NJ. The project includes New Jersey's two tallest residential towers and costs about $450 million. The 55-story tower will have 445 quotes of donald trump condos, and the 50-story tower will have 417. () ().
Trump Ocean Club - A real estate tycoon strategy donald trump cheats new division of the Trump Organization. As of the 7th of October 2006 there real estate tycoon strategy donald trump cheats pc are only 2 properties which hold this title. They are Trump Ocean Club strategy in donald trump organization International Hotel and Tower Panama, which is located on the peninsula the apprentist donald trump of Panama.  Trump Ocean Club Baja Mexico, which lies on the coasts of Mexico. the history of donald trump 
Other prominent involvement
Many developers pay Donald Trump to trump donald market their properties and be the public face of their projects. For this reason, he trump donald toronto does not own many of trump donald wedding photos the buildings that display his name. Here are some examples:
- Trump World I, university did donald trump attend II, and III: Seoul, Korea Trump received a licensing fee of $5 wav file, donald trump million to lend his name to this project.
- Trump International Hotel and Tower, New York: Trump provided his name what degrees does donald trump have and expertise to the building's owner (GE) during what did donald trump study in college the building's re-development in 1994 for a fee which totaled $40 million ($25 million for project management and $15 million in incentives deriving what teo colleges did donald trump attend from the condo sales).
- Riverside South/Trump Place When completed, Riverside South what university did donald trump will be the largest single private development in New York City's history. It was built by the yearly personal income of donald trump Trump Organization, although financed by investors from Hong Kong and owned by the Hudson Waterfront Company. During his financial difficulties in the mid 90's, Trump was forced to sell this site, the former west side rail-yards. The new owners continued Mr. Trump's involvement with the property and sought to use his name to seek higher sales prices. Mr. Trump was paid $2 million annually for his oversight of the project, and he was offered an estimated 30% of the net profits upon completion of this 10 year project. The investors sold off the uncompleted project in 2005 for $1.8 billion and offered Mr. Trump $500 million. Mr. Trump contends that the property should have been sold for more than $3 billion and is currently suing the owners for selling without his consent. He is seeking $1 billion in damages.
- Trump International Golf Links, Menie, Scotland. A recent announcement, Donald Trump has purchased an 800-acre plot just north of Aberdeen with the intention of turning it into what he describes as "the world's best golf course" by 2008. The development will include two courses, a 5-star hotel, holiday homes and a golf academy. Trump is confident that the site, once finished, will hold the Open Championships.
- ^ Trump Mortgage. Retrieved on 2006-05-23.
- ^  "Trump's Monopoly Passes Go"
- ^ The Donald’s new curb appeal (July 25 2006). Retrieved on 2006-07-25.
- Blair, Gwenda (2000). The Trumps. Simon & Schuster. ISBN 0-684-80849-8.
- ↑ "The Smoking Gun" on Donald Trump Foundation's 2002 tax return
- ↑ A copy of Trump Foundation's 2001 tax return from the smoking gun
- ↑ gotrump.com Trump's tourism site
- ↑ Major Events in U.S. Presidential Campaign 2000
- ↑ Trump University
- ↑ forbes.com forbes.com Trump Sues Over Bio Book; Launches Travel Web Site
- ↑ thesmokinggun.com
- ↑ kramerslaw.com
- ↑ sportsonly.com
- ↑ cnn.com
- ↑ entertainment.tv.yahoo.com
- ↑ Trump Financial Affairs Face Political Scrutiny; New York Times; January 09, 2000
Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to:
Wikinews has news related to:
Award show producers try Emmy Idol
- Trump Think Big Expo Blog
- The Learning Annex Real Estate Wealth Expo
- The Trump Organization
- Trump Entertainment Resorts
- Trump University
- Yahoo: The Apprentice: Donald Trump biography
- Donald Trump's blog
- Donald Trump's political donations
- Trumped! with Donald Trump (daily radio show)
- Donald Trump at the Internet Movie Database
- Timeline of Donald Trump and Quotes
- NYTimes - What's He Really Worth?
- Forbes.com article
- GoTrump.com - Trump's Traveling Website
- TRUMP V. TRUMP, New Yorker 2006
- A Conversation with Trump at The Real Deal
Categories: NPOV disputes | Articles with unsourced statements | 1946 births | Living people | American businesspeople | American entrepreneurs | American game show hosts | American television personalities | Billionaires | Businesspeople | Casino magnates | Forbes 400 | Gaming Hall of Fame | German-Americans | People from New York City | People from Palm Beach, Florida | Real estate magnates | Reality television participants | Scottish-Americans | American teetotalers | The Apprentice | Trump family | University of Pennsylvania alumni | Worst Supporting Actor Razzie